Gardner Family Chiropractic loves to give back
We’ve been giving back to Love has No Color since 2011
2017 Love Has No Color Fundraising Events
- Her Fitness Valentine’s Day Charity Workout, 13 Stangl Road, Flemington NJ
- Charity Yard Sale and BBQ at 84 Park Avenue Parking Lot, Flemington
Something for everyone and priced to sell
- Collecting New Backpacks Filled with School Supplies, 84 Park Avenue, Flemington
Let’s supply the kid’s with what they need to start the school year right.
- August Kid’s Fun Days trip to Poplar, Montana
Come join us on the Rez for a life changing experience.
- Oct. & Nov. Collecting New PJ’s, Robes, Slippers, Socks, Throw Blankets, 84 Park Ave, Flemington
Let’s supply the kid’s with the love and warmth they deserve.
- Enjoy Fall Soup Lunch at the Office, 84 Park Avenue, Flemington
Take a lunch break and enjoy home cooked soup and such.
- December Christmas on the Reservation trip to Poplar, Montana
Here’s your opportunity to play Santa. Come join us, the kid’s faces are priceless
For more details (date & time) for our events, check out our Events Calendar.
2016: 10 Years of Keeping our Word
Healthy kids turn into healthy adults
Since 2006, the chiropractic humanitarian group Love Has No Color has been bringing hope to the families of the Fort Peck Native American Reservation. Trips have been made in the summer-time For Kids Fun Days and community service and in the winter-time for Christmas on the Reservation. To date, this ten year commitment has included refurbishing a movie theatre, building a chiropractic clinic, building a sports court, giving over 200,000 gifts, 6,200 backpacks including school supplies, and community service cleaning up parts of the towns.
With each passing year the Fort Peck children have come to trust there are people off the Reservation who care. As a result we are seeing statistics in crime, murder, suicide and school delinquency change dramatically!